Booking Terms and Conditions
1) The total fee for this course is £1351. Learners have the option of paying in full prior to the course commencing or by 4 staged payments. For staged payments, a first installment of £337.75 must be paid when booking (and prior to the course commencing) to secure a place. With the exception of the course being cancelled (see 5 below), this is a non-refundable deposit (this is largely due to us having significant upfront costs including venue hire). For those paying online through this website, Paypal fees are charged in addition (details can be read on payment screen prior to submitting). The remaining 3 installments of £337.75 are due by 30th November 2017, 31 January 2018 and 31 March 2018
2) Cancellation must be either received by email (to
) please also leave a message on 01228 558987 or by writing to Hope CIC, Harker Grange, Harker, Cumbria, CA6 4HY by the due date. Please note if you cancel within 30 days before start date, your 1st Installment is non-returnable, however, it may be possible in some instances to provide a substitution. For those who have paid the full amount within 30 days prior to the course commencing and wish to cancel, the fee will be returned less the cancellation fee of £337.75 (the same as the 1st installment/deposit).
3) We reserve the right to reschedule or to cancel the training event as necessary at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. This may include illness, train cancellation or strike, exceptional weather conditions, numbers dropping below the minimum required and power failure.
4) If the course is cancelled you will have the option to reschedule the course at a later date, or have a full refund of any deposit paid.
5) Responsibility will not be accepted for any consequential loss arising from cancellation or curtailment of any course.
6) There may be a delay to delegates receiving their certificates until external verification of portfolios has taken place, NB a minimum of 80% of sessions must be attended and full course fee paid to receive accreditation and certificate.
7) Students should have entry level English and sufficient IT skills to produce short assignments in either Microsoft Word or Mac Pages etc. Many Students find the course highly rewarding, exciting and also emotionally challenging. Applicants should therefore be in a fairly stable emotional state when applying (e.g. those with recent bereavement/loss/relationship breakdown/trauma may find they struggle with the emotional impact of the course). Places are therefore offered on the basis of a successful informal interview.